Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Please, Please, Please!

So I have contacted a lot of you for you mailing addresses, which I am so pumped to use soon! I am working on sending out my first Ministry Letters to everyone! Hopefully it will be in your mailbox by the end of the month! However, I know that a lot of you don't care to sift through piles of mail...

BUT, I want you to read what is going on! I want you to hear the stories of my boys and know what is going on. I want to keep you in tune so you can pray for my boys and our ministry. So if you would look at me and say, "Lauren, I love you dearly, but if I receive your letter through snail mail, it honestly probably won't get read.. " Then.. I have done this for you!
 
If you would rather receive updates through email... you can do it through MailChimp! Just place your email address in the block below and it will automatically subscribe you!

Love to you all. Thank you!






No comments:

Post a Comment